Stay up to date with all the latest additions and improvements we’ve made to AI Content Labs.
Jul 15, 2023
- Launch of Addon for Google Sheets.
Jul 7, 2023
- Reactivation of generation history for flows and templates.
- Quick access to generation history during the session added, accessible from the widget in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Jun 22, 2023
- Added a button to transfer all API Keys from the team leader to a member.
- Now, when adding a service API, a check will be performed to verify if it is a valid API.
- It is now feasible to scrape, summarize, and rewrite from any part of the application via the button located in the bottom-right corner.
Jun 13, 2023
- Added new models from OpenAI (gpt-4-32k and gpt-3.5-turbo-16k), AI21labs (j2-ultra, j2-mid and j2-light), and Aleph Alpha (Luminous-Base-Control, Luminous-Extended-Control, and Luminous-Supreme-Control).
- If you have the API Key for AI21Labs or Frase configured, you will be able to scrape URLs. For YouTube URLs, these services will not be necessary (information will only be obtained from YouTube if the video has subtitles).
- URLs can now be processed within the document editor, templates, and flows (Note: To be processed, the content of the URLs will be summarized using either the gpt-3.5-turbo-16k model from OpenAI or the summary model from Cohere).
- Team leaders are now required to set up their API key for each of their team members.
May 30, 2023
- Reactivated the Summarizer in the document editor, accessible from the editor’s button list and by selecting a text or using the Frase integration’s search functionality.
- Added support for multiple models including Cohere, AI21Labs (English-only), Aleph Alpha, and OpenAI (gpt-3.5-turbo, gpt-4, text-davinci-003) for summarization.
- Enabled the Frase option for team members.
- Introduced voice tones in the document editor and Summarizer feature.
May 15, 2023
- We now provide the option to offer customized API keys to team members.
- We have added a view of credit usage history for team members.
- Now, specific access can be granted to each team member for the administrator’s templates and workflows.
May 7, 2023
- We have added team functionality.
- The ability to add more webhooks based on the number of team members is now available.
March 24, 2023
- Added GPT-4 model.
- Increased the maximum template execution time to 270 seconds.
- Added auto-save functionality to documents. This change has also affected autosaving for text generations in the document editor, where content produced with the “Compose” and “Generate” button will no longer be saved in the history to avoid duplicates. However, this modification does not apply to templates or flows executed in the document editor, which will continue to appear in the history.
- In Easy mode of the document editor, users can now change the provider and model to generate content. Note: Only the most advanced models of each provider are included.
March 10, 2023
- Jurassic-2 models from AI21Labs have been added.
- Template and flow outputs now interpret mermaid syntax.
- Outputs generated in the document editor interpret Markdown syntax.
- Minor bugs fixed when deleting a template that was associated with a flow.
March 01, 2023
- ChatGPT API is integrated into the document editor, templates, and flows.
- Added the ability to share templates and flows between platform users.
- You can now make the step-by-step execution of a flow optional.
- Added auto-formatting for Markdown in flow outputs, templates, and history view.
- Added Aleph Alpha’s Supreme-control model.
- You can now delete up to 15 documents at once.
- Open-source flows allow duplication of the templates they comprise.
- Added Aleph Alpha and Cohere summary models in the document editor.
February 04, 2023
- Results divided by paragraph nodes can now be hidden in flows.
- Added flow and template search within the document editor.
- Cohere models were updated.
January 16, 2023
- Images and YouTube videos can now be added to the document editor using links.
- Increased the character limit for input marked as divided into paragraphs to 20,000.
- Flows can now chain up to 10 templates and include 15 inputs.
- Negative weights can now be added in the image playground for the Stability provider.
- All keywords from Frase can now be copied to the document editor.
- Quick Markdown formatting can be applied to content in documents.
- Added paraphrasing option with AI21 Labs’ API in the document editor.
- Added summarization option in the document editor (Up to 50,000 characters).
- Added rewriting option in the document editor (Up to 50,000 characters).
- You can now execute multiple flows, templates, summaries, rewriting, and images with a single click in the document editor using shortcodes.
December 16, 2022
- Added the option to execute flows step by step for debugging purposes.
- Integration options with DeepL and Google Translate APIs for translation within the platform were added.
- Added the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Enter to execute a command.
- Added an easy mode in the document editor.
November 30, 2022
- Added the option to change the model at the time of template execution.
- Added a dark mode.
- Added integration with the Frase API.